“Boise State’s Veteran Services removed the worries I had when I left the military. They helped me navigate the entire transition from my military career to campus life.”
– Multidisciplinary student major, 7-year Army Veteran
Why Boise State?
You’ve had plenty of adventure during your years of military service. Let us help you begin your next adventure at Boise State University. More than 1,000 Veteran, National Guard, Reserves, Active and dependents currently attend Boise State. Veteran Services can help you connect with people and resources that will make your time as a student more productive.
- Boise State University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
- More than 200 areas of study (bachelor’s, master’s and graduate programs)
- Idaho’s largest undergraduate nursing program
- Idaho’s largest graduate school
- AACSB Internationally accredited business school
- More than 260 student clubs and organizations
- Generous access to internships and research
- Less than an hour to Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
Beth is a long time Idahoan and proud to call Boise State her alma mater. Graduating in 2017 with a BS in Health Sciences, Beth successfully navigated the university system after serving the US Navy for 6 years as a Persian-Farsi crypto-linguist. In her role as the Veteran Outreach Coordinator she hopes to use her experience as a student veteran to help others navigate the unique process and challenges that can accompany veterans as they make the transition from military member to civilian student. If you are interested in starting your next adventure as a student veteran at Boise State University, she would love to hear from you!