Skip to Main Content
Chapter 31 Service-Connected Disabled Veteran
- Must have received an honorable discharge.
- Must have a 20% (or greater) service-connected disability.
- Vocational rehabilitation is required for employment as a result of your disability.
- Contact the Boise Regional office at (208) 429-2228 to verify eligibility
- Complete VA Form 22-1900.
- Contact the Vocational Rehabilitation program at (800) 827-1000 for more information.
- Your VA counselor will complete a VA Form 22-1905 and send to Boise State.
- Each semester you wish to use your benefits, a declaration will be filled out and submitted.
- Submit a new declaration if there are changes to your schedule prior to the first day of classes (adds, drops, class cancellations, and/or withdrawals).
- All changes to the Veteran’s schedule (major/minor, adds, drops, class cancellations, and/or withdrawals) must be approved by the assigned VA counselor.
- Any changes to contact information:
–Update Boise State: Follow instructions on MY.BOISESTATE.
–Notify Boise State VSO
–Notify VA (888) 442-4551
–Notify VA counselor
–VA office at (800) 827-1000
–Update direct deposit information with your VA counselor
- If you need a tutor, contact your VA counselor at the Regional Office.